Thank you Ashley (Check out her blog page!!! ) for this amazing nomination! I am truly honoured and so excited as this is my first ever nomination! As mentioned in Ashley’s blog post, this award “recognizes the unique voices of bloggers around the world”! I cannot be more than happy than to be a part of this award nomination! Thank you again Ashley! If you guys haven’t checked out her blog page, here’s the link again https://reasyume.wordpress.com/ ! Be sure to say “hi”! I am sure you will fall in love with her blog page as much as I did! 🙂
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers
4. Create 10 questions for you nominees and notify them of their nomination.
Now time to answer Ashley’s questions!
1. What do you love most about blogging?
What I love most about blogging is that it captures the moment, just like how a photograph would capture a moment visually. In the case of blogging, it’s through writing, where one’s experience can be detailedly expressed! It becomes even more meaningful when you read back in time and remember that exact moment. So I guess, what I love is how blogging can take me back to that moment, time and place!
2. If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hmm… Such a difficult question this is, but I guess, I’d probably save my brows! The one product I would use for the rest of my life would be my Anastasia brow wiz. I have very little brow hair… And I love having my brows on fleek!
3. Favorite cuisine?
Another difficult questions and it’s such a dilemma between Indian or Western (American)! I love myself some meaty, juicy burgers & fries and some days, I am craving spicy, hot curry!
4. Suppose that you will die tomorrow. How will you spend today?
I would probably spend my day as usual but with a little more kindness, appreciating the day to day activities during my everyday life. I would also exchange my last goodbye with everyone who made my life worth living and do the little things that fulfilled by days, whether it be going for a cup of coffee at my favourite coffee shop or having a chill drink at a cozy bar.
5. What do you like to do for fun?
There’s nothing particular but anything that involves my besties would be a fun time! Just ordinary things like catching up for a coffee, shopping, hair-makeover, all those girly things! Other times, I do enjoy hiking, swimming and hitting the gym.
6. What’s the weirdest dream that you’ve ever had?
Recently I have been dreaming like crazy and it’s so common when Im traveling. One of the weirdest though have to be a few years back that I still recall since I wrote a post about it here.
It wasn’t crazy or anything but it gave me a weird feeling after I awakened… Like I woke up questioning my existence, whether I was real or my dream was the reality, kinda like having an inception moment.
7. Favorite quote?
I have so many quotes that it’s impossible for me to choose a favourite. Any book I read, I have something highlighted or even anything someone says, I will note it down because at that moment, it just inspires me. There really isn’t that exact one unfortunately that I die-hard stick by.
8. When traveling, which do you prioritize more: food or sights?
I guess it would be sights even though I love food equally, I’m there more for the sights, like the monuments and the history behind of those places.
9. Biggest pet peeve?
One of my biggest pet peeve would be someone who is not punctual when you had clearly decided together on the run-down of the day. I consider myself quite punctual so I feel like I have quite a low tolerance for such. In case of that, I would probably be in a bad mood through out the day.
10. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
Oh my god, this is so hard to decide.. but maybe I would rather be deaf instead of blind just cause I enjoy seeing sights. In fact, I’m pretty scared of the dark, I guess that’s why! 😀
My nominees (blogs that I enjoy reading! <3) are:
10. Color Me Cassie
My 10 questions are:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
- What is the one most exciting/interesting thing you did this year?
- What is your ultimate dream?
- What are your top 3 current beauty products?
- What is the first thing in your bucket list?
- Where is the most beautiful place you have visited or travelled to?
- Do you have a favorite novel? If yes, what is it?
- Favourite quote you live by?
- If you could change one thing about our world, what would it be?
I am so excited to read all of your responses! Can’t wait!
*This post was supposed to be posted 2 weeks ago… but as I was in Nepal and internet is very limited there, I did not have sufficient resources to make it possible sooner. So here I am, back in Hong Kong, finally editing and finalizing this overdued post. Sincerely sorry for the extreme lateness 😦 nonetheless, I hope you still enjoyed reading my responses and checking out some of my favourite blog pages 🙂 !
Oddinary Girl 🙂